Organization: SRD - Posted: 21 Mar 2021 - Closing date: 22 Apr 2021
We are looking for a qualified Mobile designer and developer to join our team. You will be working with us to design, develop and maintain high-quality webpage and mobile applications for Syrian refugees in Jordan to enable them find informal employment opportunity. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve the user experience
• Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile Designer and Developer (iOS)
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the iOS market
• In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and/or Java/Kotlin.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Note: The work will be on voluntary bases. The team members will share different portions of the project.
How to apply
Only shortlisted will be contacted. Please no phone call.