Women and Child Care Projects
Provide women, pregnant women, children and survivors of war, civil strife or other conflicts, with the tools and resources to move outside the crisis area and poverty to stability and self-sufficiency, thereby promoting viable civil societies, providing much needed educational and economic opportunities, as well as social services as follow:
• Vocational Training and Programs (literacy training, computer training and career counseling).
•Health Awareness Programs including the need for vaccinations, clean drinking water and hygiene.
• Focus on infant and child health and reducing infant mortality rates. Maternal Child Health Programs, Equipment acquisition and installation, and Medical Surveillance.
• Rights awareness, elections, campaigning, and general advocacy and democracy training.
• Income Generation skills for small Business projects.
• Social Services Referral (legal aid and benefits counseling, referral to police and shelter systems in cases of abuse).
• Promote the role of woman in Democracy & Development.