Curriculum Development Specialists
Deadline: 30 June 2013
The Curriculum Development Specialists will design and deliver the professional development program for the Curriculum Leadership Team outside Iraq, as well as guiding the development of the framework of general outcomes for the 22 subjects that currently comprise the education program in Iraq.
The selected consultant should demonstrated strength in the field of curriculum development. Of particular importance is proven expertise in the delivery of training in curriculum development.
- Hold a graduate degree in education.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the field of curriculum development.
- Demonstrated prior experience in international project activity.
- English and Arabic languages capability is a must.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in both languages: Arabic and English.